Whenever any Rajnikanth film is on the cards, there is a huge curiosity among the audience. We had earlier reported that the films unit was busy shooting in Karnataka. Latest update is that the film will have some heavy duty graphics. As the story of the film is based in and around a dam, some high end graphics of a bridge construction and demolition, have been designed exclusively through graphics.
Sonakshi Sinha and Anushka are playing the female leads, and A R Rahman composes the music score. The makers have planned to release the film on December 19th. Rajnikanth will be seen in a double role in this film, and K S Ravi Kumar is the director.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again