Now that the shooting of Mahesh Babu’s new film, Spyder has been wrapped up completely, the post-production has been speeded up even more. The latest we hear is that some heavy money is being pumped in for the visual effects of the film.
As the film has a spider-like robot in form of a spy, this requires some heavy duty special effects and this is being done in various top notch companies around the world. This is the reason the makers are not compromising at all on the VFX part.
With the success of Baahubali, there has been a huge emphasis on special effects as the audience has become quite critical in this department. Mahesh plays a stylish spy in this film which has Rakul Preet as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Guntur share; Enters 1 Cr club
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 15-09-2019
- Yet another heroine in talks for Rajasekhar’s next?
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej