It is a known fact that Chatrpathi is being remade in Hindi, and Tollywood’s promising star Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is doing it.
The makers planned to begin the film’s shoot from April 22nd in a massive 3 Cr worth village set in Hyderabad that was erected in the 6 acre land under the supervision of art director Sunil Babu.
Unfortunately, due to lockdown followed by the second wave of covid-19, the film’s shoot got canceled. In the meantime, heavy rains in Hyderabad city caused damage to the set.
Now the news is that the set department will reconstruct the set, a few days before the commencement of the film’s shoot. V V Vinayak will direct this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?