It is a known fact that Chatrpathi is being remade in Hindi, and Tollywood’s promising star Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas is doing it.
The makers planned to begin the film’s shoot from April 22nd in a massive 3 Cr worth village set in Hyderabad that was erected in the 6 acre land under the supervision of art director Sunil Babu.
Unfortunately, due to lockdown followed by the second wave of covid-19, the film’s shoot got canceled. In the meantime, heavy rains in Hyderabad city caused damage to the set.
Now the news is that the set department will reconstruct the set, a few days before the commencement of the film’s shoot. V V Vinayak will direct this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna tests negative -To get back to shoot soon
- Jr. NTR’s sweet gesture wins hearts
- Noted Tamil actor makes his Bollywood debut
- Rana’s Virata Parvam seals its OTT release date
- OTT: Gripping trailer of Gone Game 2 is out now
- Ram Pothineni opens up about his marriage plans