Annapurna Studios will be blanketed in a heavy security cover tomorrow for the opening ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th movie. With the presence of some of the top most politicians from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana expected to attend, the makers are taking no chances.
Strict access card entry and lots of bouncers are going to be in place for the event and police officials are also throwing a cordon around the main inauguration area.
Directed by Krish and produced by First Frame Entertainments banner, the movie is about the greatest Satavahana King of all time, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada