Annapurna Studios will be blanketed in a heavy security cover tomorrow for the opening ceremony of Nandamuri Balakrishna’s 100th movie. With the presence of some of the top most politicians from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana expected to attend, the makers are taking no chances.
Strict access card entry and lots of bouncers are going to be in place for the event and police officials are also throwing a cordon around the main inauguration area.
Directed by Krish and produced by First Frame Entertainments banner, the movie is about the greatest Satavahana King of all time, Gautamiputra Satakarni.
- NTR has a surprise visitor on sets
- Popular US distributors rope in Niharika for maiden film
- Interview : Suresh Babu- Tharun Bhaskar rejected many big hero projects
- Sunny Leone to shake a leg with Punjabi superstar
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi actor turns director