Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the mega family, is currently busy shooting for his second movie Kanche. According to the latest update, a heavy duty set has been erected in Ramanaidu studios for a special episode of the film.
Reportedly, a hefty amount has been spent on this set which was designed according to the taste of pre-independence era. Rajeev Reddy’s First Frame Entertainments is producing this flick and Praghya Jaiswal is the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wants to enter Bollywood with these kind of movies
- Young Bollywood director hospitalized in critical condition
- Vijay & VJS’ bare-chested rage in Master’s poster storms the internet
- Allu Arjun tweets a special picture of Geetha Arts this Republic Day
- Jaanu’s Oohale brings back Kaathale Kaathale memories
- Payal Rajput reveals her most favorite among her heroes