Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the mega family, is currently busy shooting for his second movie Kanche. According to the latest update, a heavy duty set has been erected in Ramanaidu studios for a special episode of the film.
Reportedly, a hefty amount has been spent on this set which was designed according to the taste of pre-independence era. Rajeev Reddy’s First Frame Entertainments is producing this flick and Praghya Jaiswal is the female lead.
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully