Varun Tej, the latest entrant from the mega family, is currently busy shooting for his second movie Kanche. According to the latest update, a heavy duty set has been erected in Ramanaidu studios for a special episode of the film.
Reportedly, a hefty amount has been spent on this set which was designed according to the taste of pre-independence era. Rajeev Reddy’s First Frame Entertainments is producing this flick and Praghya Jaiswal is the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- After son, Chiyaan Vikram to launch his nephew
- Unlike anything seen in Indian Cinema: Prabhas on Jaan
- Pooja Hegde looks adorable as a village girl in Valmiki
- Director of Rs 500 Cr Ramayan quashes latest rumors
- Gang Leader trailer to be out soon
- Mahesh-Sandeep Vanga project not happening?