After a brief gap, Hebah Patel has finally signed a new film. The actress, who was last seen in ‘Angel’, has been roped in to play the lead role in Ayodhya Kumar’s new film. Teja Sajja is the lead actor in this film and Hebah will be his romantic interest.
In the past, Ayodhya Kumar director Minugurulu which won numerous awards. Talking about the film, Hebah stated that her role will be quite different from her previous films and that it’ll be a big surprise for the audiences.
After she shot to fame with Kumari 21F, Hebah Patel signed numerous films in the past couple of years, before taking a break of sorts.
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next