Starring Mega hero Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal in the lead roles, Kanche is an untold story set against the backdrop of World War II. The film’s shoot was completed in July and the post production work is going on at a rapid speed. The film is doing a superb pre-release business in all areas.
As per the latest update, the Nizam rights of the film were bagged by the distributors duo Rao-Sans. Although the price was not disclosed, close sources to the unit informed that they have acquired the rights for a hefty price. Trade analysts are pretty surprised with the thumping pre-release business that is happening for the film which is just the second project of Varun Tej. The film is slated to hit the screens on October 2nd. First Frame Entertainment banner is the production unit behind this film.
- Rajasekhar in full swing with Kalki shoot
- Balakrishna takes a break from NTR for Telangana elections
- Lakshmi Manchu opens up about working with Jyothika
- Director confirmed for RX100 Hindi remake
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy