Malayali actress Kalyani Priyadarshan, daughter of veteran director Priyadarshan and senior heroine Lissy, had made her Tollywood debut with Akhil’s Hello last year. She is currently acting alongside Sharwanand in Sudheer Varma’s film.
As per the latest reports, Kalyani Priyadarshan had signed her second project in her mother tongue Malayalam. Kalyani will romance Mollywood heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan in a slice of life drama, titled Vaan.
Vaan had its official launch today, and the regular shooting will kick-start in mid-December. A debutant named Karthik will direct the movie. Noted actress Kriti Kharbanda has been roped in to play the other female lead. The film will feature another heroine in the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?