Malayali actress Kalyani Priyadarshan, daughter of veteran director Priyadarshan and senior heroine Lissy, had made her Tollywood debut with Akhil’s Hello last year. She is currently acting alongside Sharwanand in Sudheer Varma’s film.
As per the latest reports, Kalyani Priyadarshan had signed her second project in her mother tongue Malayalam. Kalyani will romance Mollywood heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan in a slice of life drama, titled Vaan.
Vaan had its official launch today, and the regular shooting will kick-start in mid-December. A debutant named Karthik will direct the movie. Noted actress Kriti Kharbanda has been roped in to play the other female lead. The film will feature another heroine in the lead role.
- Jersey, Kanchana 3’s 2-day Krishna collections
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame
- Vishnu Manchu reviving his ambitious project?
- Interesting buzz on Ravi Teja’s role in Disco Raja
- Upasana’s latest achievement makes Ram Charan proud
- Jersey crosses $500K mark; All set to become Nani’s best in US