Malayali actress Kalyani Priyadarshan, daughter of veteran director Priyadarshan and senior heroine Lissy, had made her Tollywood debut with Akhil’s Hello last year. She is currently acting alongside Sharwanand in Sudheer Varma’s film.
As per the latest reports, Kalyani Priyadarshan had signed her second project in her mother tongue Malayalam. Kalyani will romance Mollywood heart-throb Dulquer Salmaan in a slice of life drama, titled Vaan.
Vaan had its official launch today, and the regular shooting will kick-start in mid-December. A debutant named Karthik will direct the movie. Noted actress Kriti Kharbanda has been roped in to play the other female lead. The film will feature another heroine in the lead role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance
- Young director thanks PM, KCR and authorities