Anup Rubens has finally joined the elite league of music directors in contemporary Telugu cinema who have 50 films to their credit. Interestingly, his upcoming film ‘Hello’ is the 50th film in his career.
After starting his journey as a music director with Teja’s ‘Jai’ back in 2004, it was in 2012 that Anup Rubens became hugely popular with his work in ‘Ishq’. And then, in subsequent years, he worked on hits like Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, Manam, Heart Attack, Loukyam and Temper.
Expectations are quite high on Hello’s audio and the teasers of couple of songs that have already been launched have got a huge response. The music director is going to perform on stage later today at the audio launch in Vizag. Directed by Vikram Kumar, the film has Akhil, Kalyani playing the lead roles. Nagarjuna has produced the film under Annapurna Studios banner.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release