Akkineni young lad Akhil made a forgettable debut with VV Vinayak’s Akhil a couple of years ago. The film could gross only $168,544 in its full run. Now, the handsome hero’s second film, Hello, premiered in the US on Thursday night.
As of 10:30 pm CST, Hello has grossed $186,734 from 133 locations from premiere shows in the US. This means that Hello has surpassed Akhil’s full run collections with premieres alone. The final premiere collections report is yet to arrive.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh unveils his first ad with family
- Like Khakhee, Khaidi will also remain in audiences’ hearts
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga walks out of Lust Stories’ Telugu remake
- Pawan Kalyan to attend this much-talked-about biopic’s pre-release event?
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style