Akhil Akkineni’s most eagerly awaited romantic action entertainer, Hello, released to positive reviews on Friday. Thanks to the overall positive word of mouth and reviews, Hello opened to decent day one collections both in the twin Telugu states and in the US.
In Krishna district, on day 2, Hello collected a share of Rs. 12,53,519, taking is 2-day share to Rs. 34,92,958. The long festive weekend has just begun and the film is expected to take advantage of it in all the regions.
Vikram Kumar’s terrific making, the pulsating action and chase sequences and the romance track between the lead couple and of course Anup Rubens’ hit music are the major takeaways from Hello.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama