Akkineni Akhil is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Hello. The film is in its post-production phase and the makers are planning some very interesting promotions for the same.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the Guntur region rights of the film have been sold for a decent amount of 3 crores to SV Cinemas. This is a good price keeping in consideration Akhil’s first film which did not do well.
Hello is directed by Vikram and is produced by Annapurna Studios.
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- PressNote: ‘NTR Biopic Overseas Release by US Telugu’