Akkineni Akhil is busy giving finishing touches to his latest film Hello. The film is in its post-production phase and the makers are planning some very interesting promotions for the same.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the Guntur region rights of the film have been sold for a decent amount of 3 crores to SV Cinemas. This is a good price keeping in consideration Akhil’s first film which did not do well.
Hello is directed by Vikram and is produced by Annapurna Studios.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru reveals why he never made a Bollywood comeback
- Lawrence, Akshay Kumar’s Laxmmi Bomb resumes finally
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless