Akkineni young lad Akhil’s highly-anticipated relaunch film, Hello, released to unanimous positive reviews yesterday. The film opened to thumping day one collections across the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
In Krishna district, Hello collected a share of Rs. 22,09,861 on its opening day. This is a solid start for the young hero and thanks to the positive word of mouth and the long festive weekend, the film is poised to collect huge in the coming days in the region.
Vikram Kumar’s terrific making, the pulsating action and chase sequences and the romance track between the lead couple and of course Anup Rubens’ hit music are the major takeaways from Hello.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors