Akkineni young lad Akhil’s highly-anticipated relaunch film, Hello, released to unanimous positive reviews yesterday. The film opened to thumping day one collections across the twin Telugu states and in overseas.
In Krishna district, Hello collected a share of Rs. 22,09,861 on its opening day. This is a solid start for the young hero and thanks to the positive word of mouth and the long festive weekend, the film is poised to collect huge in the coming days in the region.
Vikram Kumar’s terrific making, the pulsating action and chase sequences and the romance track between the lead couple and of course Anup Rubens’ hit music are the major takeaways from Hello.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover