Tollywood star Ram Charan will be joining hands with star Kollywood director Shankar for a high budget pan-India biggie. This Dil Raju production has Bollywood actress Kiara Advani playing Charan’s love interest. The film’s pre-production formalities are underway in full swing these days.
According to the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors from September 8. The first schedule will be taking place in Hyderabad and the unit will then head to other parts of Telangana. Apparently, Shankar has planned to wrap up a majority of shooting part in Telangana.
Furthermore, the film’s entire production and post-production formalities will be completed by July next year. Thaman has already begun composing the soundtracks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy gossip on Love Story making waves?
- Ram Charan to promote Raj Tharun’s next
- Poll: What’s your take on Pelli SandaD’s trailer?
- Poll : What’s your take on Republic’s trailer?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Shanmukh’s troll upsets Swetha Varma big time
- Manasulone from Varudu Kavalenu is a soothing melody