The bad phase continues for Tollywood as Nandamuri Tarakaratna passed away. After 23 days of treatment in Bangalore’s Narayana Hrudayalaya hospital, the actor cum politician left this world this evening.
Film celebrities and netizens are expressing their condolences for the death of Tarakaratna. Tarakaratna’s mortal remains will be taken to his house in Mokila tomorrow. On Monday, the mortal remains of the actor will be kept at Telugu Film Chamber from morning 7 AM to evening 4 PM.
Fans and audiences can pay their last respects to Tarakaratna during this time. The final rites will be performed on Monday at 5 PM in Hyderabad’s Mahaprasthanam.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food