For over two months, film industries across the country have been shut due to the lockdown amid the Coronavirus scare. There have been no shootings at all anywhere in India during this period.
Meanwhile, leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has become the first Indian actor to resume shooting amid the Corona scare. He joined forces with his Pad Man director Balki and shot for an ad film for the Government of India’s Ayushman Bharat campaign. The shooting took place at Mumbai’s Kamalistan Studios. The crew followed all the safety guidelines and wrapped up the entire shoot within just 2 hours.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya wins applause for Thank You Brother
- First look poster of Sampoornesh Babu’s Cauliflower out now
- Ram Charan pens a heartfelt note to Allu Arjun
- Latest update on Liger’s teaser launch
- Anil Ravipudi confirms films with Mahesh Babu and Balakrishna
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture