For over two months, film industries across the country have been shut due to the lockdown amid the Coronavirus scare. There have been no shootings at all anywhere in India during this period.
Meanwhile, leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has become the first Indian actor to resume shooting amid the Corona scare. He joined forces with his Pad Man director Balki and shot for an ad film for the Government of India’s Ayushman Bharat campaign. The shooting took place at Mumbai’s Kamalistan Studios. The crew followed all the safety guidelines and wrapped up the entire shoot within just 2 hours.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director
- First ever Indian film shot in Iceland 2 decades ago