For over two months, film industries across the country have been shut due to the lockdown amid the Coronavirus scare. There have been no shootings at all anywhere in India during this period.
Meanwhile, leading Bollywood star Akshay Kumar has become the first Indian actor to resume shooting amid the Corona scare. He joined forces with his Pad Man director Balki and shot for an ad film for the Government of India’s Ayushman Bharat campaign. The shooting took place at Mumbai’s Kamalistan Studios. The crew followed all the safety guidelines and wrapped up the entire shoot within just 2 hours.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors
- Star director Siva’s father Jayakumar passes away
- Prakash Raj criticizes Pawan Kalyan: Here’s Naga Babu reply
- Poll : Which aspect of Mahesh Babu impresses you the most?