Sanjay Dutt shocked the world when he revealed that he has stage three lung cancer. In these testing times of Corona, this news disappointed many fans in a big way.
Yesterday, visuals came out where Sanjay Dutt was leaving for the Kokila Ben hospital of Mumbai. In a statement, Sanjay Dutt’s wife, Manyata Dutt has revealed that Sanjay Dutt will receive preliminary treatment in Mumbai first, and then they will take him abroad once the travel restrictions go away.
Sanjay Dutt has a few films lined up and the first in them, Sadak 2 will release this 28th of August on the OTT platform. Let’s wish that Sanjay Dutt makes a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood