Sanjay Dutt shocked the world when he revealed that he has stage three lung cancer. In these testing times of Corona, this news disappointed many fans in a big way.
Yesterday, visuals came out where Sanjay Dutt was leaving for the Kokila Ben hospital of Mumbai. In a statement, Sanjay Dutt’s wife, Manyata Dutt has revealed that Sanjay Dutt will receive preliminary treatment in Mumbai first, and then they will take him abroad once the travel restrictions go away.
Sanjay Dutt has a few films lined up and the first in them, Sadak 2 will release this 28th of August on the OTT platform. Let’s wish that Sanjay Dutt makes a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon