Sometime back, top producer Dil Raju made an announcement that his banner is going to introduce director VV Vinayak as an actor with a film. Titled Seenayya, Narasimha Rao, a former assistant director in Shankar’s directional team was picked to direct the film.
But due to reasons unknown, the film never materialized. Meanwhile, in a recent lockdown interview, Narasimha Rao revealed that he is still working on the script and is confident that the film will take off soon.
Now, this brings relief to Vinayak and gives the hint that the film is not shelved as of now and will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Amala Paul’s Cadaver – Telugu film on Hotstar
- RC16 expected to start rolling during this time
- NBK108 is being mounted on a massive budget?
- Shyam Singha Roy lines up for three Oscar categories
- This actress was the first choice of Puri Jagannadh for Liger
- Star producer comes to the support of Aamir Khan