Sometime back, top producer Dil Raju made an announcement that his banner is going to introduce director VV Vinayak as an actor with a film. Titled Seenayya, Narasimha Rao, a former assistant director in Shankar’s directional team was picked to direct the film.
But due to reasons unknown, the film never materialized. Meanwhile, in a recent lockdown interview, Narasimha Rao revealed that he is still working on the script and is confident that the film will take off soon.
Now, this brings relief to Vinayak and gives the hint that the film is not shelved as of now and will go on floors soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?