Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s new film, De De Pyar De is gearing up for a May 17th release. Touted as a romantic family entertainer, this film has Rakul Preet Singh and Tabu in the female lead roles.
Meanwhile. during the film promotions, Ajay Devgn opened up about joining politics and said that politics is not his cup of tea as he is a very reserved person and feels a bit shy while addressing the public.
On the other hand, Ajay conveyed his best wishes to Sunny Deol and Urmila who recently entered into politics. On the work front, after De De Pyar De Ajay Devgn has a couple of projects lined up along with prestigious RRR in which he will be seen in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title in consideration for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s next
- Sarileru team planning some more success celebrations
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s 1st week AP, TG share: A Non-Baahubali 2 record
- Poll : Which aspect of Ala Vaikunthapuramlo did you like the most?
- Bandla Ganesh’s track in Sarileru to be replaced?
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $2M club; First for Allu Arjun