Bollywood star Ajay Devgn’s new film, De De Pyar De is gearing up for a May 17th release. Touted as a romantic family entertainer, this film has Rakul Preet Singh and Tabu in the female lead roles.
Meanwhile. during the film promotions, Ajay Devgn opened up about joining politics and said that politics is not his cup of tea as he is a very reserved person and feels a bit shy while addressing the public.
On the other hand, Ajay conveyed his best wishes to Sunny Deol and Urmila who recently entered into politics. On the work front, after De De Pyar De Ajay Devgn has a couple of projects lined up along with prestigious RRR in which he will be seen in a crucial role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him
- Praveen Sattaru etches a deadly role for Nagarjuna
- Jyothika donates huge for a government hospital
- Mahesh Babu congratulates Rana and Miheeka on their wedding
- Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt hospitalized