From the last two days, so much is being written by the media that there is trouble in Shekhar Kammula’s Love Story starring Chay Akkineni and Sai Pallavi.
The most talked-about topic is that Chay is not happy with the film and because of this, Shekhar Kammula has asked for a re-shoot which will be done once the lockdown is over.
We have especially enquired about this and the talk is that all these reports are completely baseless and there is no truth in it. The film has only ten days of shoot left and will be wrapped up after this.
We have also come to know that the film has turned out supremely well and will once again be a big hit like Shekhar’s previous film Fidaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika on a new mission for Bollywood debut Mission Majnu
- Gopichand Malineni offered to remake Krack in Bollywood
- Shahid-Vijay Sethupathi’s web series gets a title
- Official: Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe seals a festive release
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film