Tollywood actor Prabhas and Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone have joined forces for Mahanati director Nag Ashwin’s high-budgeted futuristic sci-fi thriller, Project K. The film also features Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a pivotal role.
Now, the latest updates reveal that the movie’s unit has wrapped up almost 70 percent of the production formalities so far. Also, Amitabh and Deepika will resume the shoot very soon, and their portions will be wrapped up within 10 days. Apparently, the film is heavily reliant on these 3 actors, with Prabhas’ character spearheading the proceedings.
Furthermore, the makers have roped in 5 VFX companies to come up with world-class visual effects. Separate teams have been working on the VFX for the past 5 months. The makers recently announced that Project K will be opening in cinemas worldwide on January 12, 2024.
Articles that might interest you:
- Athulya Ravi – Emotions worked out pretty well in Meter
- Double treat for Bollywood star hero fans this March 30
- Bellamkonda Sreenivas starrer Jaya Janaki Nayaka creates a world record
- Orange Special Shows: Outstanding collections in three days
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food