For the last few weeks, ever since the lockdown began due to the Coronavirus outbreak, several cute pictures and videos of hero Allu Arjun and his children Ayaan and Arha have been making a huge splash on social media. In a latest interview, the Stylish Star’s brother Sirish revealed how Bunny has been spending the lockdown days.
“He is absolutely enjoying these data playing with his kids, as he rarely gets a lot of family time due to his busy shooting schedules. He is totally chilling,” Sirish said about his doting brother. On the work front, once the lockdown ends, Bunny will be joining the shoot of Pushpa, his hat-trick film with director Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’ touching post ahead of Love Story’s release
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed