For the last few weeks, ever since the lockdown began due to the Coronavirus outbreak, several cute pictures and videos of hero Allu Arjun and his children Ayaan and Arha have been making a huge splash on social media. In a latest interview, the Stylish Star’s brother Sirish revealed how Bunny has been spending the lockdown days.
“He is absolutely enjoying these data playing with his kids, as he rarely gets a lot of family time due to his busy shooting schedules. He is totally chilling,” Sirish said about his doting brother. On the work front, once the lockdown ends, Bunny will be joining the shoot of Pushpa, his hat-trick film with director Sukumar.
Articles that might interest you:
- Y S Jagan demands Bharat Ratna for SPB- Writes letter to Modi
- Prakash Raj gives a rousing welcome to Sonu Sood
- Ram Charan celebrates his debut film Chirutha; Wishes Puri Jagan
- Popular character artiste Hema to get her degree at 53
- Samantha’s long-cherished dream finally comes true
- Big update: Pawan Kalyan okays Bandla Ganesh’s project