Numero uno director SS Rajamouli and Rebel Star Prabhas first teamed up for the blockbuster action drama, Chatrapathi around a decade ago. The duo then joined forces yet again for the blockbuster movie franchise, Baahubali.
In his latest interview, Rajamouli opened up about his hero and the ‘Darling of the industry’ Prabhas. Rajamouli described Prabhas as grounded, caring and well-behaved as a person and that he has evolved a lot as an actor. Rajamouli further said that Prabhas has changed the style of his script selection and has been attempting diverse roles.
Jakkanna also said that Prabhas was the only choice for Baahubali and that he can’t see the film and Prabhas astwo different entities.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani makes special plans to wrap up Shyam Singha Roy
- Jeevitha to contest for MAA president’s post?
- Regina and Nivetha’s multi-starrer to kickoff with an action sequence
- Payal Rajput thrilled on signing her first thriller
- Chiranjeevi to use Sri Sri’s poem in Acharya?
- Busy days ahead for Tollywood stars?