It’s well known that director VV Vinayak is turning hero with an emotional drama, titled Seenaiah. The film is being directed by Narasimha Rao and produced by Dil Raju. The film had its formal muhurtham ceremony on VV Vinayak’s birthday a few days ago.
Now, an interesting update is that it was Dil Raju who first came up with the idea of making VV Vinayak a hero. Apparently, Narasimha Rao had narrated Seenaiah’s script to Dil Raju sometime back and the star producer liked it immensely. However, Dil Raju felt that a noted director playing the lead role will be the main USP of the film and that’s when he had approached Vinayak.
But Vinayak, although he was excited about the idea of turning hero, is said to have told Dil Raju that he will not do the film if he is asked to do dances and fights and that he is comfortable doing a content-oriented movie. Dil Raju had assured him that Seenaiah will be just what he wanted to do and the rest is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram joins Pawan Kalyan’s comeback film?
- Bigil’s Telugu presenters’ gesture for young rural footballers
- Tharun Bhascker turns editor for Pressure Cooker’s teaser
- Vijay Septupathi and Vijay’s rocking scenes to be shot here
- Star Tamil hero pens a song in Arjun Reddy remake
- Star cricketer’s dating rumors go viral again