It’s been earlier reported that star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is playing the female lead in Vishnu Manchu’s maiden Hollywood production. The film’s Telugu version is titled Mosagallu.
On the occasion of the auspicious Maha Shivratri, Mosagallu makers unveiled Kajal’s first look poster. The actress plays Anu in the movie and true to her character in the movie, she appears confident and powerful in white formals in the first look poster.
Mosagallu is based on a true story – the biggest IT scam in history, that originated in India and shook the US more than 3 years ago. A crucial schedule has been wrapped up in Hollywood and the unit will resume the shoot in Hyderabad from Monday.
Jeffrey Chin is directing Mosagallu and Via Mar Entertainment and AVA Entertainment banners are bankrolling the film. Suniel Shetty and Ruhani Singh will be seen in key roles. Mosagallu will be released this summer worldwide.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?