After being stuck in Hyderabad throughout the lockdown, heroine Lavanya Tripathi had flown back to her hometown Dehradun after the travel ban was lifted. Lavanya is having some much needed break and is spending time with their family and friends.
Last night, Lavanya had a short and fun interaction with her Instagram followers. When a fan asked her what is and looking forward to in the next 5 years, Lavanya replied cheekily, saying that she wants to see a world without Coronavirus or any other virus.
On the work front, Lavanya has two movies, A1 Express and Chaavu Kaburu Challaga, in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- World’s first non-linear single-shot film to release on this date
- Ram Charan’s career best look for RC15
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: First look of Shanmukh’s Agent Anand Santosh looks cool