After being stuck in Hyderabad throughout the lockdown, heroine Lavanya Tripathi had flown back to her hometown Dehradun after the travel ban was lifted. Lavanya is having some much needed break and is spending time with their family and friends.
Last night, Lavanya had a short and fun interaction with her Instagram followers. When a fan asked her what is and looking forward to in the next 5 years, Lavanya replied cheekily, saying that she wants to see a world without Coronavirus or any other virus.
On the work front, Lavanya has two movies, A1 Express and Chaavu Kaburu Challaga, in her kitty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anchor Pradeep’s wedding with politician’s daughter becomes a hot topic
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata team to wrap up 45 percent shoot in 45 days
- I don’t smoke and take drugs says Rakul Preet
- Makers of Laxxmi Bomb alter their deal with Disney Hotstar
- Photo Moment: Trisha reveals her life-changing moment
- Bigg Boss 4- This eliminated contestant says the show is scripted?