Talented heroine Sai Pallavi’s maiden film as a leading lady, Premam, completed 5 years since its release. The film had hit screens on May 29, 2015, and went on to become a cult blockbuster. On this occasion, the young beauty interacted with a popular entertainment portal and revealed an interesting titbit.
Talking about the innocence that was naturally portrayed by her and Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi said that she and Nivin never acted but only reciprocated in all the love scenes in Premam. She went on to say that she has been recreating the same innocence in all her films, especially in romantic dramas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai
- Niharika’s farewell parties become the talk of the town
- “I have become a pakka Telugu ammayi,” Rakul says