Talented heroine Sai Pallavi’s maiden film as a leading lady, Premam, completed 5 years since its release. The film had hit screens on May 29, 2015, and went on to become a cult blockbuster. On this occasion, the young beauty interacted with a popular entertainment portal and revealed an interesting titbit.
Talking about the innocence that was naturally portrayed by her and Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi said that she and Nivin never acted but only reciprocated in all the love scenes in Premam. She went on to say that she has been recreating the same innocence in all her films, especially in romantic dramas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part