Talented heroine Sai Pallavi’s maiden film as a leading lady, Premam, completed 5 years since its release. The film had hit screens on May 29, 2015, and went on to become a cult blockbuster. On this occasion, the young beauty interacted with a popular entertainment portal and revealed an interesting titbit.
Talking about the innocence that was naturally portrayed by her and Nivin Pauly, Sai Pallavi said that she and Nivin never acted but only reciprocated in all the love scenes in Premam. She went on to say that she has been recreating the same innocence in all her films, especially in romantic dramas.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?
- Cobra producer’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans
- Pawan Kalyan lauds AP CM YS Jagan