It is known that, after RRR’s release, star director Rajamouli will be joining hands with hero Mahesh Babu for a high budget pan-India film. Veteran script writer and Rajamouli’s father V Vijayendra Prasad will be penning the script for this crazy project.
In a latest interview, Vijayendra Prasad revealed that Rajamouli had told him during the lockdown that he wants to direct Mahesh Babu in an adventurous thriller set in Africa. Revealing that he is still working on the story idea, Vijayendra Prasad went on to say that he and Rajamouli admire South African novelist Wilbur Smith’s works and that he is currently on a research by reading Smith’s books to pen a story that has a huge canvas.
Senior Tollywood producer KL Narayana will be bankrolling this highly-anticipated project. The project is expected to be launched in 2022.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama: Left a few big films for Kartikeya 2
- Tamannah reveals how Baahubali helped her career
- Puri Jagannadh – There would be honesty in Vijay Deverakonda’s acting
- Prabhas’ latest stylish looks go viral
- Pelli SandaD actress grooves to Nithiin’s hit song
- Enormous number of screens increased for Karthikeya 2’s Hindi version