Numero uno director SS Rajamouli may have given the country’s all-time biggest blockbuster in the form of Baahubali The Conclusion earlier this year. However, when asked about his favorite film of 2017, he chose the cult Telugu blockbuster, Arjun Reddy.
In an interview with a popular YouTube channel, Rajamouli described Arjun Reddy as a “fantastic effort and very new-age.” Rajamouli went on to say that Arjun Reddy took the box-office by storm and people raved about the performances in the movie and that he is one amongst them.
Released in August this year, Arjun Reddy saw some explosive performances by the film’s lead actors Vijay Deverakonda, Shalini Pandey, Rahul Ramakrishna and others. Debutant Sandeep Vanga is the film’s director and Pranay Vanga is the producer.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar