Legendary actor-filmmaker Kamal Haasan’s highly-anticipated multi-starrer crime thriller, Vikram, is back in the news just a couple of days ahead of Kamal’s birthday. Firstly, the film’s audio rights have been acquired by Sony Music for a highest price for any South Indian movie ever. Secondly, the film’s first glance into the world of Vikram will be out this evening at 6 PM on the eve of Kamal’s birthday.
And here’s the big update on Vikram’s release plans. The makers have decided to release the film in April as a summer holiday treat for fans. Until recently, there were speculations that Vikram will be released in two parts. However, the team has decided to stick to a stand-alone film eventually.
Also starring Mollywood star Fahadh Faasil and acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi in lead roles, Vikram is being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj and produced by Kamal Haasan’s Raaj Kamal International banner. Anirudh Ravichander has composed the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pooja Hegde wraps up dubbing for Radhe Shyam
- Bigg Boss 5 – This contestant bags the ticket to finale task
- Pawan Kalyan says enough of speculations
- Watch movies in theaters without any fear – Talasani Srinivasa Yadav
- Gamanam is all about the journey of life – Sujana Rao
- Adavi Thalli Maata from Bheemla Nayak to release tomorrow