Megastar Chiranjeevi’s younger daughter Sreeja took to Instagram and posted an adorable video of her cute little younger daughter, Navishka. The little munchkin is seen making angry and funny faces at her mom’s directions from behind the camera.
Sreeja said that kids of around 1 year of age develop sense of humour and that they make funny faces and silly sounds in an effort to make us laugh. “Navishka is on a roll making everyone at home laugh. Feeling blessed to have a comedian at home who elevates our moods specially during these monotonous times. She is our New Bliss,” Sreeja wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Around 1 year of age kids develop sense of humour. In an effort to make us laugh, they make funny faces, silly sounds and more. @navishka_k is on a roll making everyone at home laugh. Feeling blessed to have a comedian at home who elevates our moods specially during these monotonous times. She is our #NewBliss 🥰 #SreejaKalyanBaby #BabiesOfInstagram
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas and Pawan Kalyan’s co-actress in Nagarjuna’s next?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata will surpass Pokiri: Mahesh Babu
- Siddharth undergoes surgery in London?
- Mahesh Babu opens up about acting in web series’
- A whopping 5 Cr set for Mahesh-Trivikram film
- Two young beauties in Nagarjuna-Chay’s Bangarraju?