Megastar Chiranjeevi’s younger daughter Sreeja took to Instagram and posted an adorable video of her cute little younger daughter, Navishka. The little munchkin is seen making angry and funny faces at her mom’s directions from behind the camera.
Sreeja said that kids of around 1 year of age develop sense of humour and that they make funny faces and silly sounds in an effort to make us laugh. “Navishka is on a roll making everyone at home laugh. Feeling blessed to have a comedian at home who elevates our moods specially during these monotonous times. She is our New Bliss,” Sreeja wrote.
View this post on Instagram
Around 1 year of age kids develop sense of humour. In an effort to make us laugh, they make funny faces, silly sounds and more. @navishka_k is on a roll making everyone at home laugh. Feeling blessed to have a comedian at home who elevates our moods specially during these monotonous times. She is our #NewBliss 🥰 #SreejaKalyanBaby #BabiesOfInstagram
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these recent Hindi OTT releases impressed you?
- Ram makes sensational tweets- Requests AP CM for investigation
- Star comedian tests positive for COVID 19
- Viral- Allu Arjun’s kids get dressed as freedom fighters
- Mohan Babu in and as Son of India
- Lockdown Review : Metro Kathalu – Telugu film on AHA