After a 2 month-long lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Tollywood filmmakers are slowly resuming the post-production formalities after the Telangana government gave conditional permission. Today, senior character artiste Naresh became the first actor to resume dubbing in Tollywood.
Naresh began dubbing for his part in the upcoming comedy entertainer, Jathi Ratnalu, at Ramanaidu Studios. All the safety measures prescribed by the government are being strictly followed at work. Jathi Ratnalu has young actors Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna in lead roles. Directed by Anudeep KV, the film is being produced by Mahanati director Nag Ashwin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda is now the first South hero to pull off this feat on Instagram
- Nandini Reddy to announce her next film soon
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry