After a 2 month-long lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Tollywood filmmakers are slowly resuming the post-production formalities after the Telangana government gave conditional permission. Today, senior character artiste Naresh became the first actor to resume dubbing in Tollywood.
Naresh began dubbing for his part in the upcoming comedy entertainer, Jathi Ratnalu, at Ramanaidu Studios. All the safety measures prescribed by the government are being strictly followed at work. Jathi Ratnalu has young actors Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna in lead roles. Directed by Anudeep KV, the film is being produced by Mahanati director Nag Ashwin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalaivii locks OTT premieres date
- Mahesh Babu provides an update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s shoot
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi completes its talkie part
- Mahesh turns brand ambassador for Big C
- Chay, Sai Pallavi’s Love Story off to a solid start in US
- Raja Raja Chora locks OTT release date