After a 2 month-long lockdown due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Tollywood filmmakers are slowly resuming the post-production formalities after the Telangana government gave conditional permission. Today, senior character artiste Naresh became the first actor to resume dubbing in Tollywood.
Naresh began dubbing for his part in the upcoming comedy entertainer, Jathi Ratnalu, at Ramanaidu Studios. All the safety measures prescribed by the government are being strictly followed at work. Jathi Ratnalu has young actors Naveen Polishetty, Priyadarshi and Rahul Ramakrishna in lead roles. Directed by Anudeep KV, the film is being produced by Mahanati director Nag Ashwin.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these young players has impressed you in IPL 2020?
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh