Star heroine Kajal Aggarwal is turning presenter with the upcoming love story set in Warangal, Manu Charitra. The film has young actors Shiva Kandukuri, Megha Akash and Priya Vadlamani in lead roles. The film’s first look poster has been unveiled this morning on the occasion of Shiva Kandukuri’s birthday.
The first look showcases Shiva in a rugged avatar, with a thick long beard. The tagline – ‘Falling in love is a painful joy’, gives a hint of what the film’s story could be about. Manu Charitra is being directed by debutant Bharath Pedagani and produced jointly by N Sreenivasa Reddy and P Ronnson Joseph under Apple Tree Entertainments banner.Gopi Sunder is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreekaram trailer – Inspiring tale of a farmer
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga trailer – Looks solid fun
- Not stopping Kriti Shetty -Bags a biggie
- Ram Charan gets a rousing send-off in Rajahmundry
- Poll : What did you think of ‘A1 Express’ Movie ?
- Gaali Sampath’s breezy romantic number Papa O Papa out now