If things were normal, Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s romantic drama, Love Story, would have hit screens today. But unfortunately, this Sekhar Kammula’s directorial has been postponed indefinitely due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases in the twin Telugu states.
Now, if the latest buzz in Tollywood circles is anything to go by, Love Story’s makers are considering May 13 as the film’s new release date. Incidentally, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Acharya is scheduled to open in cinemas on the same date, but it now looks highly unlikely going by the prevailing situation.
We will have to wait until producers Narayan Das Narang and P Ram Mohan Rao come up with an official announcement regarding Love Story’s release date. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix