Here’s the thrilling update for all the fans of Powerstar Pawan Kalyan. After several months of speculations, the official announcement regarding Pawan’s comeback film has arrived just a while ago.
As being speculated, Pawan’s comeback film will be an official remake of the acclaimed Bollywood courtroom drama, Pink. Sriram Venu will be directing the movie and Boney Kapoor, who produced Nerkonda Paarvai, Pink’s Tamil remake with Ajith, will be bankrolling the project along with Dil Raju.
More details about this highly-anticipated comeback project’s launch will be out soon. Pawan was last seen in Trivikram’s Agnyaathavaasi last Sankranthi. He announced his retirement from movies to pursue politics.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sonu Sood’s jaw-dropping number of people he helped during lockdown
- Empower the Silence: Anushka’s message ahead of Nishabdham’s release
- Taapsee’s Thappad achieves a rare feat
- Ram Charan’s striking picture goes viral
- Tamil star Captain Vijayakanth hospitalized due to COVID-19
- Producer wants compensation- Files case to stall Vishal’s Chakra