Tollywood circles have been abuzz with a possible collaboration between hero Ram and popular Kollywood director Lingusamy for the last couple days. The suspense has ended finally, as the ongoing buzz has been made official this morning. The film marks Ram’s 19th project.
Ram and Lingusamy will be joining hands with each other for the first time for a high budget Telugu-Tamil bilingual. The project will be bankrolled by Srinivasa Chitturi under his Srinivasa Silver Screens banner. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out in the coming days.
Lingusamy is well known to Telugu movie lovers for his super hit movies such as Run, Pandem Kodi, Awaara and Pandem Kodi 2. His much-talked-about bilingual with star hero Allu Arjun was announced a couple of years ago, but there has been no update on it ever since.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krithi Shetty in demand; Hikes her remuneration?
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date