We already reported that Superstar Mahesh Babu will adopt two villages, Burripalem in Andhra Pradesh and the other one in Telangana. While Burripalem being Mahesh’s native village was a natural choice, it took the Superstar decent time to spot the right village in Telangana’s Mahaboobnagar district.
Finally, the makers of Mahesh’s latest hit, Srimanthudu, announced that Mahesh Babu has finally zeroed in on Siddhapuram village in Kothur mandal of Mahaboobnagar District in Telangana. While not many details are available regarding Mahesh’s developmental plans for Siddhapuram, it is learnt that the Superstar will start the groundwork very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot
- Teja speaks up on why Balayya was not invited to industry meets