The Bigg Boss hungama is all set to begin in a few weeks. Apparently, this popular reality game show will go on air in September, and preparations are going on in full swing for the 5th season. The show’s organizers will soon be announcing Nagarjuna as this season’s host.
Meanwhile, here’s the latest list of probable contestants who may participate in this year’s Bigg Boss. Actress Isha Chawla, noted TV anchors Varshini, Siva, Lobo and Ravi, popular character artiste Surekha Vani, TV actors Navya Swamy, Siddharth Varma and Vishnu Pushpa, choreographer Sekhar Master, singer Mangli, TV9 news presenter Pratyusha, TikTok fame Durgarao are said to have been roped in for the upcoming edition. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers