The Bigg Boss hungama is all set to begin in a few weeks. Apparently, this popular reality game show will go on air in September, and preparations are going on in full swing for the 5th season. The show’s organizers will soon be announcing Nagarjuna as this season’s host.
Meanwhile, here’s the latest list of probable contestants who may participate in this year’s Bigg Boss. Actress Isha Chawla, noted TV anchors Varshini, Siva, Lobo and Ravi, popular character artiste Surekha Vani, TV actors Navya Swamy, Siddharth Varma and Vishnu Pushpa, choreographer Sekhar Master, singer Mangli, TV9 news presenter Pratyusha, TikTok fame Durgarao are said to have been roped in for the upcoming edition. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s mom Menaka gives her a pleasant surprise
- Official: Most Eligible Bachelor gets a new release date
- Love Story’s 2-day Nizam share; Solid run continues
- What’s the point of being called Power Star without power?: Pawan Kalyan
- Sai Dharam Tej is still lying in coma: Pawan Kalyan
- Suriya to team up with this star director