Soon after the engagement of his elder son Naga Chaitanya, Nagarjuna is back in business and is promoting his upcoming devotional movie, Om Namo Venkatesaya. In one of his latest interviews, Nag revealed what his father, the legendary ANR, used to criticise him about.
Nag revealed that ANR used to criticise his diction and dialogue delivery in the early days of his career. “Check your intonations and language” was ANR’s advice to Nag. Nag went on to reveal that he overcame that problem with Annamayya a couple of decades ago.
Nag also reminisced how the last shot in ANR’s last movie, Manam, that shows the names of all the Akkineni heroes and daughters-in-law, including Shriya (Bhupal), is similar to the Akkineni family picture during Chay-Sam’s engagement. On a touching note, Nag said that the engagements of his sons Chay and Akhil must have been planned by his father in his last movie.
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018
- Storyline locked for Mahesh-Rajamouli film?
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood