Nandamuri Balakrishna revealed his long-cherished wish. Speaking at Jai Simha’s success celebrations last night, the 57-year-old actor announced that when he turns 60 he will play 11th century Vaishnava Theologist Swami Ramanujacharya in a biopic.
“Sri Ramanujacharya preached that all human beings are equal and even wrote the Ashtakshari Mantra. Playing such a great man on-screen is a blessing,” Balayya said. However, the actor didn’t reveal the name of the director and other details about the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake