Nandamuri Balakrishna revealed his long-cherished wish. Speaking at Jai Simha’s success celebrations last night, the 57-year-old actor announced that when he turns 60 he will play 11th century Vaishnava Theologist Swami Ramanujacharya in a biopic.
“Sri Ramanujacharya preached that all human beings are equal and even wrote the Ashtakshari Mantra. Playing such a great man on-screen is a blessing,” Balayya said. However, the actor didn’t reveal the name of the director and other details about the biopic.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US