Nandamuri Balakrishna revealed his long-cherished wish. Speaking at Jai Simha’s success celebrations last night, the 57-year-old actor announced that when he turns 60 he will play 11th century Vaishnava Theologist Swami Ramanujacharya in a biopic.
“Sri Ramanujacharya preached that all human beings are equal and even wrote the Ashtakshari Mantra. Playing such a great man on-screen is a blessing,” Balayya said. However, the actor didn’t reveal the name of the director and other details about the biopic.
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Jyothika earns rave reviews for her latest film
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!