Nandamuri Balakrishna revealed his long-cherished wish. Speaking at Jai Simha’s success celebrations last night, the 57-year-old actor announced that when he turns 60 he will play 11th century Vaishnava Theologist Swami Ramanujacharya in a biopic.
“Sri Ramanujacharya preached that all human beings are equal and even wrote the Ashtakshari Mantra. Playing such a great man on-screen is a blessing,” Balayya said. However, the actor didn’t reveal the name of the director and other details about the biopic.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release