With several blockbusters and reputed national brand endorsements to his credit, Superstar Mahesh Babu is one of the most popular stars in the country. However, more than his massive stardom, Mahesh is admired for his humble behavior and courteous nature in public.
In a recent interview with an English daily on the occasion of his 43rd birthday, Mahesh defined what fame and stardom mean to him and how celebrities should conduct themselves in public.
“In public, one has to be careful about one’s conduct, especially when one has an example to set. If you have been given some amount of fame, it comes to you with a purpose. One has to do the right things and make the right moves so that the people around are happy and comfortable. For a public figure, setting the right example is not just a moral obligation, it is an ethical compulsion,” said Mahesh.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Mahesh Babu appreciates F2 teaser
- Vinaya Vidheya Rama’s last song to be shot in Adilabad
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa