With several blockbusters and reputed national brand endorsements to his credit, Superstar Mahesh Babu is one of the most popular stars in the country. However, more than his massive stardom, Mahesh is admired for his humble behavior and courteous nature in public.
In a recent interview with an English daily on the occasion of his 43rd birthday, Mahesh defined what fame and stardom mean to him and how celebrities should conduct themselves in public.
“In public, one has to be careful about one’s conduct, especially when one has an example to set. If you have been given some amount of fame, it comes to you with a purpose. One has to do the right things and make the right moves so that the people around are happy and comfortable. For a public figure, setting the right example is not just a moral obligation, it is an ethical compulsion,” said Mahesh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young hero’s mother breaks down after watching Sita
- Aishwarya meme: Vivek Oberoi dropped by charity foundation
- Bollywood actress lands plum role in Christopher Nolan’s Tenet
- Nidhi Aggarwal set for her Tamil debut
- Paris calling for Vijay Devarakonda
- Mahesh to attend WC 2019 with family