Talented young actress Keerthy Suresh seems to be utilizing her free time during the lockdown quite well. The actress revealed in a latest interview that she has been practicing yoga regularly. Also, she has resumed her childhood passion for violin and is practicing this beautiful musical instrument these days.
On the other hand, Keerthy Suresh’s latest suspense thriller, Penguin, will be having its world digital premiere on Amazon Prime Video on June 19. Even though Keerthy has been in talks for a few crazy projects and is also part of a couple of high-profile films, she is waiting for the lockdown to end to take further call.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant