After a break of 2 years, Powerstar Pawan Kalyan is making his acting comeback with two back-to-back movies, Vakeel Saab and Virupaksha under Sriram Venu and Krish’s direction respectively. Pawan plays a lawyer in Vakeel Saab. On the other hand, speculations are rife that he will be seen in a Robin Hood-like role in Virupaksha.
Now, in a latest interaction with his fans, Pawan’s brother and senior actor Naga Babu revealed a couple of interesting titbits about Pawan’s roles in both the movies. “Pawan told me that crucial changes have been made to Vakeel Saab and that he will look totally different in his role that suits him perfectly,” Naga Babu said.
Talking about Virupaksha, the Mega brother said, “there have been a lot of speculations regarding Virupaksha’s storyline. The film revolves around the Kohinoor diamond that belonged to the Moghul period. Pawan’s role will be quite powerful in the movie.”
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy