Hero Varun Tej interacted with his fans on Twitter this evening. The actor enquired what his fans are up to this lockdown and went on to reveal that he’s learning guitar online and also training with his boxing trainer for his role in Boxer.
As expected, several fans asked Varun to give his ‘one word opinion’ on all the Mega heroes. He said that Ram Charan and Allu Arjun are extremely hardworking and that his uncles Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan and his father Naga Babu are his pillars of strength.
When asked about the possibility of working with Sai Tej on a multi-starrer, Varun said that he surely has plans and that he is waiting to hear something interesting.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Raa’s OTT release postponed
- Balakrishna reveals interesting details about Narthanasala
- Extra care on Nani’s Tuck Jagadish’s sets
- Chiranjeevi’s wishes for ailing Rajasekhar win hearts
- Dil Raju delaying Vakeel Saab’s release date only for this reason
- Taiwanese minister is a fan of Baahubali