It was director Teja who introduced Kajal Aggarwal to Tollywood with Lakshmi Kalyanam more than a decade ago. Kajal is now one of the leading actresses down South. The actress is currently shooting for Teja’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, also starring Rana.
In her latest interaction with a leading English news daily, Kajal revealed that she is feeling both excited and nervous at the same time working with Teja again as he is her mentor.
In the film, Kajal plays a character that is mentally strong. Kajal says she’s quite proud of this role as it challenges her as an actor.
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics
- Simbu lands in trouble yet again