Prabhas’ first straight Hindi-Telugu bilingual film, Adipurush, is one of the most eagerly awaited movies in the country at the moment. This 3D magnum opus is based on the epic Ramayana and Prabhas will be seen as Lord Rama in it. All eyes are on further updates on this crazy project.
Now, the film’s director Om Raut revealed in a latest interview that they will commence shooting in January next year. Even though the film will be wrapped up in just over a couple of months, the VFX work will be taking several months, and the film will be ready to hit screens for summer, 2022.
T-Series’ Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar, Om Raut, Prasad Sutar, and Rajesh Nair will be jointly bankrolling Adipurush. The makers are yet to finalize the film’s leading lady. Bollywood star Saif Ali Khan is rumored to be playing the role of Ravan in the movie. The film will have a grand release in all the four major South Indian languages and several foreign languages.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?