After abruptly stalling the ambitious schedule in Maredumilli Forest due to the COVID-19 scare in the team, the makers of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa later resumed the shooting in Hyderabad in December. And after a short break, the team, including the Stylish Star, is all set to head back to Maredumilli Forests for the next major schedule.
According to the latest update, Allu Arjun will be leaving for Maredumilli Forests next week to kick-start the shooting from the 8th of January. More details about the upcoming schedule will be out soon. Actress Rashmika Mandanna will also be taking part in the next schedule.
This Mythri Movie Makers’ production will have its soundtrack scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections