After abruptly stalling the ambitious schedule in Maredumilli Forest due to the COVID-19 scare in the team, the makers of Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa later resumed the shooting in Hyderabad in December. And after a short break, the team, including the Stylish Star, is all set to head back to Maredumilli Forests for the next major schedule.
According to the latest update, Allu Arjun will be leaving for Maredumilli Forests next week to kick-start the shooting from the 8th of January. More details about the upcoming schedule will be out soon. Actress Rashmika Mandanna will also be taking part in the next schedule.
This Mythri Movie Makers’ production will have its soundtrack scored by Devi Sri Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?
- Vijay’s Beast to be wrapped up during this time
- Reason behind Akash Puri’s emotional speech at Romantic event
- Ananya Pandey responds to being thrown out of a big south film
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Samantha to give a befitting response to all her haters?