After the successful Arya and its sequel Arya 2, Allu Arjun and Sukumar are going to join hands for the third time for a high budget entertainer. Touted as an intense action drama set in Chittoor red sanders smuggling backdrop, this as-yet-untitled film will kick-start its shoot from December.
We had earlier reported that Allu Arjun will not be taking part in the film’s first schedule and that he will join the team only in January. And the latest update is that the Stylish Star will commence shooting for his part only after the Sankranthi festive season. Apparently, Sukumar will wrap up a few key scenes featuring child artistes in the first schedule.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this project and DSP is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tabu kick-starts dubbing for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Chiru-Koratala film to come release on this date?
- Bigg Boss contestant’s bold role in a film on #MeToo movement
- Venky Mama’s solid 1st weekend AP & TG shares: All eyes on Monday
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Mahesh’s lungi dance treat in Sarileru’s Mind Block