After the successful Arya and its sequel Arya 2, Allu Arjun and Sukumar are going to join hands for the third time for a high budget entertainer. Touted as an intense action drama set in Chittoor red sanders smuggling backdrop, this as-yet-untitled film will kick-start its shoot from December.
We had earlier reported that Allu Arjun will not be taking part in the film’s first schedule and that he will join the team only in January. And the latest update is that the Stylish Star will commence shooting for his part only after the Sankranthi festive season. Apparently, Sukumar will wrap up a few key scenes featuring child artistes in the first schedule.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in the movie. Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this project and DSP is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ambitious film of Mohan Babu starts its new schedule
- After Disha’s father, culprits’ families move HC against RGV
- Aamir Khan’s daughter makes her new relationship official
- Poll : Which of these much talked about OTT films impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Avinash playing the sympathy card way too much
- Thala Ajith’s on-screen daughter all set for Tollywood debut