Sree Mukhi is one of the most popular anchors in the Telugu TV world. She also plays performance-oriented roles in movies. She will soon be seen in a bold and author-backed role in Nithiin’s Andhadhun’s Telugu remake. Meanwhile, Sree Mukhi revealed her marriage plans in a latest interview.
Sree Mukhi said that she will be working for another 3, 4 years and then get married when she turns 31. She went on to reveal that her man should be caring and pampering and also quite active like her and give her space in the relationship. The Pataas girl clarified that she is very much single at the moment although she’s often rumoured to be seeing someone.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arha’s balancing act on daddy Allu Arjun
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed