Before he took a long break from shootings for his political commitments and then going into hibernation after contracting COVID-19, hero Pawan Kalyan had shot for a major portion of the highly-anticipated Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake. Now that Tollywood is gearing up to return to normalcy after the lockdown, Pawan will finally be resuming the shooting after almost 4 months.
According to the latest updates, Pawan Kalyan will be taking part in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake’s shoot from July 11. He will join his co-star Rana to shoot several crucial scenes in the upcoming schedule that will be held at Aluminium Factory on the outskirts of Hyderabad.
Saagar K Chandra is directing this as-yet-untitled film and Trivikram has penned the screenplay and dialogues for it. S Naga Vamsi is bankrolling the project under Sithara Entertainments banner. Nithya Menen and Aishwarya Rajesh play leading ladies opposite Pawan and Rana respectively.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date
- Prabhas allots bulk dates for Project K